[WikiEN-l] JohnQ / MaryMary - the clitoris guy

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Wed May 14 22:02:00 UTC 2003

Toby-
> I would send a 10-year-old to [[en:Peyronie disease]] without reservation.

So long as this is not the only sexual information they see, as practiced
by United States abstinence "education". Want to warp minds? Then let them
only see pictures of sexual diseases and not of natural sexual organs when
they're still young.

On topic: Whether or not we allow nudity should have nothing to do with
whether it is in a negative or positive context (again with the obvious
restriction that we have to follow laws, so illustrating [[pornography]]
with public domain porn will, for the time being, remain impossible).

Regards,

Erik