[WikiEN-l] I have apoligized

The Cunctator cunctator at kband.com
Wed May 14 06:37:33 UTC 2003

On 5/14/03 12:52 AM, "Adam von [name omitted for privacy reasons]" <cddvdlenscleaner at yahoo.com> wrote:
<snip>
> It is true that I violated my ban, first with one account and then another,
> but during all that time and all those thousands and thousands and thousands
> of edits, did I ever vandalize an article? Did I ever swear at anybody? In all
> those thousands of edits, did I ever do anything wrong besides being me,
> admitting to being me, writing on topics which only I have been working on,
> and use an identifiable OS/browser/IP?

Yes. You continued to do the things that caused you to get banned in the
first place.

I'm not saying that you should have been banned, or need to still be banned,
or are a threat to Wikipedia, but it's certainly the case that you have not
demonstrated that you understand that there are reasons other than knee-jerk
fear and hatred that people don't want you to participate in Wikipedia.

For example: Do you remember when you continually edited other people's
comments to change their meaning? That was wrong.