[WikiEN-l] forgiveness of bans

Daniel Ehrenberg littledanehren at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 01:44:12 UTC 2003

That's a great plan, but I think one or two months
would be more appropriate (3 months is a long time!).
Perhaps we should reffer our banned users to something
like Usemod or c2 wiki. They would probably embrace
Lir  for the valuable information he provides (and he
does), unlike we, who shun him. Those sites don't have
NPOV policies (afaik).