[WikiEN-l] problems making changes

John Robinson john at freeq.com
Tue May 13 19:46:57 UTC 2003

This has happened to me too, and I don't think it's a local or proxy
cache problem because of what happened when I created the [[Whistler's
Mother]] article.

Initially it wouldn't save, but I kept persevering and finally got it
to go; it showed up in Recent Changes -twice-.  It still shows up twice
in my contributions list and watchlist, once seemingly permanently
marked "new" and another version showing the changes that have been
made to it since creation.

If it makes any difference, that article also starts with ''' as its
first characters.

-Hephaestos