[WikiEN-l] (no subject)

steven l. rubenstein rubenste at ohiou.edu
Tue May 13 18:38:03 UTC 2003

There is a new article on the death of John Savage, former premier of Nova
Scotia.  When I saw the article, my first thought was that the actor John
(or is it Jon?) Savage died.  Now an administrator, I suppose I am obliged
to add the link to the main page under recent deaths.  Yet, I do not want
to frighten fans of the actor.  Yet, we have the article, so maybe...

Question: do we post the names of any person who has recently died, if we
also have an article -- or are there limits.

No disrespect to Canadians, of course.

Steve

Steven L. Rubenstein
Assistant Professor
Department of Sociology and Anthropology
Bentley Annex
Ohio University
Athens, Ohio 45701