[WikiEN-l] Mailing list weirdness / test message

Stan Shebs shebs at apple.com
Tue May 13 18:11:17 UTC 2003

Hi, I've gotten about three msgs from wikien-l in the past three days,
and looking
at the archive, it seems there are about a hundred or so that I never
received.
I did switch over to Moz 1.3 on Sunday, so it's a suspect, although the
firehoses
of my 40-odd other mailing lists seem not to be affected.  The other
possibility is
changes to Apple's spam filtering, which could explain three messages
getting
through and not others.  Anybody have any thoughts, and could somebody
please
reply directly to shebs at apple.com to see if that makes it?  Thanks!

Stan