[WikiEN-l] Conventions and movie vs. film

Zoe zoecomnena at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 00:57:26 UTC 2003

You don't see the irony of saying that because
Americans use the word, we aren't allowed to us it on
Wikipedia?  That because it's an Americanims, it's de
facto wrong?  Sounds like anti-American arrogance, to
me.  This is really, really, really, getting old.
Fine, you don't want Americopedia.  What about
anti-Americopedia?  Why don't you go off to your
little corner of Europe and start your own?

Zoe