[WikiEN-l] A few choice words from DW

Zoe zoecomnena at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 24 20:19:12 UTC 2003

Ouch.  Now somehow I've acquired somebody else who hates me.
Zoe
 Magnus Manske <magnus.manske at epost.de> wrote:Zoe wrote:

> DW put this on my Talk page. Any comments? - Zoe

That's what DW left on my talk page (after he insisted on 2,5'' images,
whatever that means on the screen):

Tried nice--that didn't work. Have had to replace more of your oversized
photos that in addition are ALL far too dark. A good width is certainly
not 350 pixels, I have no idea where you get that. Please LOOK at your
handiwork after you load it. And, what in the name of hell, beyond
moronic stupidity, does any Wikipedia contributor's length of time have
to do with anything? Are you awarded a Medal of Valor or something after
X number of days service? Quality, not quantity, counts. So far, 99% of
your photos would be better left undone. Instead of trying to be a hero
and getting people like Zoe to stroke your ego, slow down and do things
properly. Looking at a page with your kind of minimal input and poor
quality, overwhelming photos, is what turns people away from Wikipedia....DW