[WikiEN-l] A few choice words from DW

koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com
Fri Jan 24 02:52:24 UTC 2003

Zoe Wrote:
>DW put this on my Talk page.  Any comments? - Zoe

Well, I guess first that "horrific" has one "f" and not three; and
second, that prose seems a natural choice in writing biographies,
though I wouldn't mind seeing the life of Albert Einstein arranged
into a complex HTML table, perhaps shaped like the [[periodic table]];
and third that profanity and confrontationalism usually don't do much
to advance discussion, but do wonders in stopping it cold (which might
or might not be DW's intention); and finally, that I would really like
to start meeting some of the people I "talk" with on wikipedia,
because I'm sure we're all a lot nicer than we occasionally seem, and
I don't mind going out for a beer.

cheers,

kq

wikikarma: [[Military of Slovenia]] and subsequent disagreement,
resolved in civil discourse with [[user:Zocky]], who served me up a
slice of well-deserved humble pie