[WikiEN-l] vera cruz is a troll

Tony Wilson list at redhill.net.au
Sun Jan 19 15:25:38 UTC 2003

The enormous frustration, disruption, and harm to Wikipedia that Vera Cruz creates is perfectly clear.
The probability of successfully negotiating with her to effect a reform is equally clear: near enough to zero
as makes no difference. She shows not the slightest sign of being able to reform, and every sign of being
able to evade and make a mockery of any and all attempts to restrain her: indeed, she obviously delights
in them, and goes out of her way to court them. An IP ban is the only practical response, and is probably
in any case inevitable. The sooner the better.

Tony (Tannin)

PS: My apologies for my double post a few days ago, and for the lack of word-wrap. After more than half
a lifetime working with computers, I *still* have trouble with mailing lists. Hate the damn things. If you
have multiple machines spanning several domains, they get very tricky. </excuse>