[WikiEN-l] User blocked

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Tue Apr 15 14:06:36 UTC 2003

Thank you for comforting me in my self-created misery :-)

I'm not exactly "abdicating", as you put it.

But I do need to slow down. I thought about it overnight, and came to the conclusion that Anthere and Erik are right. And I was wrong. :-( So I'm going to tread more carefully from now on, and try to make up for my mistakes.

As to (literally) banning oneself, a user could delete their password and user_email, then they'd never be able to log in again -- kind of like locking your keys inside your house.

Ed Poor