[WikiEN-l] Tannin is now a sysop (was: Request sysop status)

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Tue Apr 15 13:29:20 UTC 2003

Tony Wilson (Tannin) wrote:

> Hi all. May I be added to the list of sysops please? Also, I know it's
> been asked before, but could someone point me at a suitable place to
> read up on the dos and don'ts?

You now have sysop rights.

I may not be the best one to "point out" the do's and don'ts, in view of my recent actions ("excessive in this case, but minor", as Jimbo put it).

Nevertheless, you might start at [[Wikipedia:Administrators]]. Traditionally, one of a sysop's first acts is to add themselves to the list on that page.

Ed Poor
(Uncle Ed)