[WikiEN-l] My proposal

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Fri Dec 13 21:35:00 UTC 2002

> That's interesting. The campaign for a voting procedure, repeatedly
> rejected by the mailing list, is now continued via private email
> directly to you? Could we have more details?

I mailed Jimbo about something else and the discussion developed naturally
from there. I'm not sure if anyone else contacted Jimbo about it. I don't
think you need to worry though -- Jimbo is about as opposed as voting as
possible. That doesn't meant that I'll give up anytime soon.

Repeatedly rejected "by the mailing list" is an untrue claim. You seem to
have a habit of suggesting wide agreement where none exists in order to
discredit arguments you do not like.

Regards,

Erik