[WikiEN-l] Clutch continues to violate policy

Jonathan Walther krooger at debian.org
Wed Dec 11 21:39:23 UTC 2002

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 10:02:00PM +0100, Erik Moeller wrote:
>that Clutch is violating policy. Ed Poor has already repeatedly warned
>Clutch, but Clutch refuses to comply. Others who oppose Clutch's edits are
>        - CYD
>        - Someone else
>        - RK
>        - Ortolan88
>        - myself.

Those who support my edits:
         - CYD
	 - Eclecticology
	 - myself

>Clutch has also added whimsical statements, such as characterizing
>Wagner's anti-Semitic views, which he held from his mid thirties to the
>end of his life, as "youthful". I suspect that he is trolling Wikipedia to

There was nothing whimsical or unfactual about that statement; Wagners
anti-Semitic pamphlet "Judaism in Music" was indeed a youthful writing.
Yet, in the spirit of mutual respect, I left it alone when someone else
removed it.

Your characterisation of my edits is ad hominem and not justified by the
actual facts of the case.

Jonathan

--
                     Geek House Productions, Ltd.

Phone:   604-435-1205
Email:   djw at reactor-core.org
Webpage: http://reactor-core.org
Address: 2459 E 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC  V5R2W2