[WikiEN-l] Re: [Wikipedia-l] Moderator nominations

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Wed Dec 11 21:24:06 UTC 2002

Don't worry, Larry, you're a shoo-in for First Moderator. I just like tabulating things.

In fact, I don't think the list is going to become moderated unless there's a consensus. If it's 50-50 or 60-40, maybe we should leave it as is. I'm not trying to ram anything through, and I'm sure you aren't either. I mean, shucks, you only proposed the idea today. A lot of people haven't even read the list digest yet.

In scrupulous fairness,

Ed Poor