[WikiEN-l] Clutch is on a POV tirade

Zoe zoecomnena at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 9 20:36:06 UTC 2002

Sorry, Jonathan, but you have tarred all social workers with the same brush.  You didn't claim that your attacks were only on certain individuals, you made blanket attacks.
Zoe
 Jonathan Walther <krooger at debian.org> wrote:On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 09:59:47AM -0800, koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com wrote:
>Please do. Tell us how the cops in LA and New York are generally
>corrupt murdering thugs (arguably true), and so therefore every cop
>everywhere is corrupt (not true).

Now you are getting into straw man territory, because I never made any
statements about "all" social workers or about "every" social worker.
What are you trying to do here?

Jonathan

--
Geek House Productions, Ltd.

Phone: 604-435-1205
Email: djw at reactor-core.org
Webpage: http://reactor-core.org
Address: 2459 E 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC V5R2W2