[WikiEN-l] Re: Clutch is on a POV tirade

Larry Sanger lsanger at nupedia.com
Mon Dec 9 18:25:24 UTC 2002

I don't get it.  Why are we discussing the actual merits of Jonathan's
views of social workers?  That plainly doesn't advance the *on-topic*
discussion, which concerns the standards of neutrality, one iota.  To
bring this debate to an end, why do we have to do any more than observe
that there is a difference of opinion, and perhaps (on the relevant talk
page) discuss how to make the article reflects this sensibly and
neutrally?

Larry
--
"We have now sunk to a depth at which the re-statement of the obvious is
the first duty of intelligent men." --George Orwell