[WikiEN-l] Administrative Request: (was: ????????8?????7.5?)

Zoe zoecomnena at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 6 00:18:02 UTC 2002

I vote for banning.
Zoe
 "Poor, Edmund W" <Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com> wrote:Did anybody else receive an HTML advertising page with lots of Chinese writing, images and a Macromedia Flash thing? I don't think it came from a signed-up contributor -- or even an anonymous Wikipedian. Rather, it seems an abuse of the e-mail list. My question is what you all would like me do about things like this. As your list administrator, I am happy to serve. But as AxelBoldt reminded me last month, I am not a "Moderator" and thus do not set policy. Alternatives:* Do nothing (it may have been a fluke)* Ban myisking01 at sina.com (the address that sent the advertisement)* Other (please specify) Ed PoorWikiEN-l mailing list administrator-----Original Message-----