[Toolserver-l] Problem with randomly missing user database

Derrick Coetzee dc at moonflare.com
Mon Sep 12 20:53:55 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I have a script here:

http://toolserver.org/~dcoetzee/contributionsurveyor/

which accesses a user database u_dcoetzee. Example result page:

http://toolserver.org/~dcoetzee/contributionsurveyor/survey.php?user=Ernestobelmonte

About half the time when loading this page, I receive this error message:

Unknown database 'u_dcoetzee'

Source is here:

http://toolserver.org/~dcoetzee/downloads/contribution_surveyor.tar.gz

This is a new issue and the code has not changed at all, so I suspect
some kind of database/server configuration error. In particular, I
suspect the requests are being load balanced across two servers, only
one of which has correct access to my user database.

Can anyone shed light on what's going on with this? Should I file a
bug (if so where)? Thanks.

--
Derrick Coetzee
User:Dcoetzee