No subject

Tue Mar 15 17:42:23 UTC 2011

"Email disclaimers are statements you often find appended to the end
of an email.[..] What they have in common is that my blood starts
boiling at their sight. [..]
While these statements have a sane purpose, namely to avoid liability
for the content of the emails which you cannot control, it is
interesting that so many of them are... well... misguided. The best
examples are stating two things. For one, you are bound to certain
terms just by having your mail server receive the message. Second, you
have violated those terms by having read the message and the
disclaimer. Such disclaimers are bad."

> emails, mine actually mean something. I think the shitter just got shat on?
> *Dances around playing a trumpet*
Yeah... a little im- and permature.