[Toolserver-l] A try to build a wikicaptcha and toolserver script sharing politics

K Rinkle krinklemail at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 14:35:24 UTC 2011

Hi,

I would be interested in helping / contributing to this project. Although I
understand (read) basic python, I'm
most likely not able to help out there. Instead I'd like to help out with
the user frontend (Graphical user interface and building this in HTML, CSS,
and some nice JavaScript enhancements etc.)

Let me know how/whatwhere when you're up to the point that you know what
functions the backend will provide and I'll
get started at that point on the interface.

Looking forward to this project.

--
Krinkle