[Toolserver-l] Design of toolserver.org

Krinkle krinklemail at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 22:57:03 UTC 2011

Op 5 feb 2011, om 23:56 heeft Platonides het volgende geschreven:

> MZMcBride wrote:
>> I know this has come up previously, but I don't think it was ever
>> addressed.
>> What's the process for updating the design of <http://
>> toolserver.org>? Can
>> the index file be made to load from the Toolserver wiki (similar to
>> how
>> www.wikipedia.org works at Meta-Wiki)?
>
> It loads from there. That's why there is a "admins may edit this
> page in
> the toolserver wiki" link to
> https://wiki.toolserver.org/edit/Toolserver:Homepage
>
> Does it require a JIRA ticket to
>> update the design? Is an updated design even allowed?
>>
>> My issue is that the page currently looks broken. It looks as
>> though only
>> some of the content loaded and parts are missing.
>
> Shows fine here, although it has some html typos, such as <body>
> instead
> of </body>, or the double <base>.

I was going to link that that :-D. It can be edited on-wiki already.
However that's just (part of) the body's content. The rest (layout,
css) cannot be edited there.
It would help having the complete structure there from !doctype upto </
html>.

--
Krinkle