[Toolserver-l] Toolserver-l Digest, Vol 36, Issue 16

Lilewyn lilewyn at yahoo.ca
Sun Oct 26 22:53:26 UTC 2008

It would (perhaps) be a good idea to place an informative page on the tswiki
on what the ISBNdb.com is, as well as this issue and the proposed resolution.

If you make a category for that page as well as affected projects, we'd have
a central location to check to see what tools need to be updated.

~ Kylu