[Toolserver-l] To the owners of tools using ISBNdb API

Michał Poltyn holek.n at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 19:53:38 UTC 2008

Hello there!

I have spoken to Andrew Maltsev from ISBNdb.com Support. Lately
Toolserver's IP was blocked for our API, because we were using
different accounts, which is against their policy. I explained that to
him, that we are different users, that is why all the requests come
from the one and only IP. He is very polite and understanding, already
re-enabled my ISBNdb key. And here goes my announcement:

If you do have a tool that uses ISBNdb API, contact Andrew Maltsev at
support at isbndb.com and tell him about you being the Toolserver user,
about your tool and ask him to re-enable your key.

So far I have seen that Magnus Manke and User:° (gradzeichen) are
using ISBNdb API. Anyone else, who is using the API, pwetty pwetty
pwease, contact their support. I think, we prolly can make some bigger
collaboration with their project for the good of all of us. I don't
have any ideas so far, so brainstorm could be useful. :)

Thanks in advance!

--
Michał "Hołek" Połtyn  -   holek.n at gmail.com   -  michal.poltyn at gmail.com
http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Holek - http://pl-wikiblog.blogspot.com