[Textbook-l] Website for Wikibookians

mike.lifeguard mike.lifeguard at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 19:00:43 UTC 2007

At this point, anyone who asks can probably be considered "established" (and
I'm not kidding) But yes, this could be very useful, if only for email
aliasing and the IRC client. I also like the idea of hosting WB-specific
tools, though I don't think we currently have any.
How would this be paid for, though?
-Mike