[teampractices] [FYI] Planning offsites

Kevin Smith ksmith at wikimedia.org
Fri Aug 19 22:33:04 UTC 2016

I have posted a draft page[1] which will evolve into a checklist and linky
portal, to help guide how to plan and run an offsite. It is a very early
work in progress, but I hope to flesh it out substantially over the next
week or two. At that point, I'll declare the related phab task[2] done. If
you feel motivated to contribute, feel free to add to the checklist, or
comment on the talk page.

As a side note, there are other initiatives in the foundation also aimed at
documenting or improving the processes for offsites. This (TPG) part will
focus mostly on the content and outcomes.

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Team_Practices_Group/Planning_offsites

Kevin Smith
Agile Coach, Wikimedia Foundation