[teampractices] The Costs of Accountability

Jeroen De Dauw jeroendedauw at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 02:53:05 UTC 2015

Hey,

Nice article, I found the parts at the end about why this happens so often
most interesting. The "suspicion of authority based on class, expertise,
and background" line is making me scratch my head a bit though. Does the
author mean to say "authority of any form", or is there some commonality
between those sources of authority that I'm missing? Those based on class
and those based on expertise are as far apart as one can get no?

It does seem that "The Cost of Using Metrics Like an Idiot" would be a
better title, since one can have accountability without using metrics
poorly.

Cheers

--
Jeroen De Dauw - http://www.bn2vs.com