[teampractices] Fwd: [reading-wmf] Time Off Procedure

Adam Baso abaso at wikimedia.org
Thu Jun 4 18:01:43 UTC 2015

Ah, thanks! Updated -
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Mailing_lists%2FOverview&type=revision&diff=12380696&oldid=12375478
- that the right place?

Kevin, I think I see what you meant about blocking one's own calendar on
all day events (as opposed to blocking of a non-all day block, or doing so
in addition to blocking all day). I tested this out with Find a Time for a
colleague who has blocked an all day event on that colleague's calendar. I
see the all day event in the "GMT-<hour>" section (occupies the same
vertical space as a 30 minute appointment), but it doesn't fill in the
scrollable hours in the main calendar, which I think for me as an end user
who uses software would be even more intuitive in that Find a Time screen.