[teampractices] Interesting article on over-communication

Max Binder mbinder at wikimedia.org
Thu Aug 6 17:26:15 UTC 2015

I think this is an interesting article in the context of folks who feel
thinking about process is a waste of time. Thinking about process is good,
and "just getting shit done" is also good. The nuance involved in striking
a balance is important to not lose sight of one or the other. I like that
this article approaches that nuance directly.