[teampractices] [TPG/URGENT-ISH] Thoughts on Gerrit Cleanup Day

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Wed Aug 5 15:16:50 UTC 2015

<quote name="Joaquin Oltra Hernandez" date="2015-08-05" time="13:43:12 +0200">
> I would suggest doing a post-release day (branch cuts happen on Tuesday, so
> maybe use Wed or Thu) so that if we merge a lot of patches we'll have as
> much time as possible until the next release cut to test stuff on the beta
> cluster.

That's a great point, Joaquin, and I agree. If we see a ton of
random-ish patches merged in random places in our code base it'd be a
good idea to have a bit more time to test on Beta Cluster.

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| identi.ca: @greg                A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |