[teampractices] Phabricator's Kanban tool

Gilles Dubuc gilles at wikimedia.org
Mon Mar 24 12:42:26 UTC 2014

> Phabricator is clearly phor Phacebook's process and culture, but I'm
> cautiously optimistic.

If you're referring to Phabricator's slang/jokes, they can be disabled.
It's called "serious business mode" in the general phabricator
configuration. It can be configured here:
http://fab.wmflabs.org/config/edit/phabricator.serious-business/

I see Bryan added Pholio mocks. I don't think you'll be able to see any of
the mocks in the kanban view, which is fairly new. In fact they aren't
displayed on the task itself, they're just listed as links. You should just
submit the idea to Phabricator's phabricator, describing your use case.