[teampractices] Phabricator's Kanban tool

S Page spage at wikimedia.org
Sat Mar 22 03:40:18 UTC 2014

I created http://fab.wmflabs.org/T31 , from that:

The Flow team left Mingle in part because it was designer- and
mockup-unfriendly. Trello lets you easily attach assets and one appears in
card view.

   - Phabricator mentions Pholio mocks, I'm not sure how that works.
   - This edit window has an Upload file icon, tells you to drag and drop
   images... doesn't work in Firefox. It also has a weird "Meme" button.
   - On Phabricator's site, you can see a
task<https://secure.phabricator.com/T4309>to which someone added
Design, and then the task appears in a Design
   project view <https://secure.phabricator.com/project/view/483/>. Hmm

(Respond here or on fab.wmflabs.org )

Phabricator is clearly phor Phacebook's process and culture, but I'm
cautiously optimistic.

--
=S Page  Pheatures engineer