[teampractices] REMINDER: Project management tools review: Help shorten the list of candidates

Steven Walling swalling at wikimedia.org
Fri Mar 14 19:42:52 UTC 2014

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 12:11 PM, Katie Horn <khorn at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> I see that "gerrit" is listed under "status quo", which seems to imply
> that replacing gerrit is, if not on the table, then hovering near the
> table.
>
> Is that an accurate implication? If so, I didn't realize that the scope of
> this discussion extended to code review tools as well as PM tools, and so
> have probably vastly underrepresented some things in the previous requests
> for team information.

It basically only within scope if Phabricator is one of our strongly
considered options (which it is). Most of the other tools listed focus more
on issues/project management, but Phabricator also potentially replaces the
code review and repository viewing portions of our toolkit.

--
Steven Walling,
Product Manager