[teampractices] pull bugs into Mingle/Trello rather than push

Andre Klapper aklapper at wikimedia.org
Fri Jan 24 15:58:21 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-01-23 at 11:33 -0800, Steven Walling wrote:
> It doesn't give you updated since $date

To describe what is possible:

You can add a "Changed" column to buglist.cgi:
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/2013/06/21/bugzillatips-changecolumns/

https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/query.cgi?format=advanced has a section
"Search By Change History". Enter "between: -7d and Now" on the right to
get a list of tickets that have seen changes/updates in the last seven
days. You can combine this with any other search parameters.
I covered this to some extend in
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/2013/08/30/bugzillatips-closed-by-resolution/

> The following ridiculous URL will give you a table

Of course you can change criteria for that table by combining it with
"Search By Change History" parameters above.

I'm happy to help setting up queries / tables; just need more details.

Cheers,
andre

PS: This reply hopefully also answers "A bugzilla query to find project
bugs that are meaningfully updated since the last bug triage." by S.
--
Andre Klapper | Wikimedia Bugwrangler
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/