[teampractices] Triaging bugs and managing task backlog in Phabricator

Arthur Richards arichards at wikimedia.org
Tue Dec 9 22:15:30 UTC 2014

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 10:03 PM, Matthew Flaschen <mflaschen at wikimedia.org>
wrote:

> I have been wondering why people have a Done/Completed column in
> Phabricator.  Phabricator, unlike Trello, has a Resolved concept built-in.

When I used to work on the mobile web team, a 'Done' column was to indicate
that a piece of work was completed, as far as whoever was working on it was
concerned. But the card wouldn't get fully closed (in this case, marked as
a resolved), until the person with final say (eg the product owner)
verified that it was indeed fully complete.

--
Arthur Richards
Team Practices Manager