[teampractices] How deviantART organizes its work

Toby Negrin tnegrin at wikimedia.org
Wed Nov 27 14:12:36 UTC 2013

On a similar note, 37Signals has just released their book
Remote<http://37signals.com/remote/>which talks about the benefits and
some best practices for remote working.

I've read about half of it so far and like Rework, it doesn't go into a lot
of detail (and spends a lot of time on the benefits of remote working) but
is definitely useful as a catalog of best practices.

-Toby