[teampractices] Experimenting with Pivotal Tracker

Christian Aistleitner christian at quelltextlich.at
Mon Nov 18 11:55:27 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 02:13:09PM -0700, Arthur Richards wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 1:48 PM, Steven Walling <swalling at wikimedia.org>wrote:
> > Does
> > Mingle have data export functions?
> >

> Yes. Mingle only exports a full project in a proprietary serialized format,
> but you can also selectively export cards into a CSV.

and through the API one can easily fetch card, comment, and hierarchy
data as xml (along with history of cards). I did that once for a
custom report, and it worked really well. So we're just an xslt away
to have the data in any format that we choose.

Best regards,
Christian

--
---- quelltextlich e.U. ---- \\ ---- Christian Aistleitner ----
                           Companies' registry: 360296y in Linz
Gruendbergstrasze 65a        Email:  christian at quelltextlich.at
4040 Linz, Austria           Phone:          +43 732 / 26 95 63
                             Fax:            +43 732 / 26 95 63
                             Homepage: http://quelltextlich.at/