[QA] Fwd: SonarQube and Puppet

Mukunda Modell mmodell at wikimedia.org
Sun Feb 14 03:56:28 UTC 2016

Guillaume, this sounds really great, we definitely could benefit from
better CI for puppet code. It's one of the most difficult systems to test
properly and it's difficult to predict what the exact results will be when
making changes to existing puppet configurations.

Let me know if there is anything I can help with. All of release
engineering team are very busy with various projects right now but I'd like
to see this happen sooner rather than later so I will try to find the time
to help out.