[QA] Too many mediawiki/core jobs

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Thu Feb 11 17:02:54 UTC 2016

Hello,

I was looking at what gate-and-submit run for mediawiki/core and I think
there are unnecessary jobs/duplicates.  Specially looking at phpunit:

  mediawiki-phpunit-php55
  mediawiki-phpunit-parsertests-php55

I have extracted the parsertest for Zend to speed up the phpunit
reporting.  HHVM was just fine though and now it is split as well:

   mediawiki-phpunit-hhvm
   mediawiki-phpunit-parsertests-hhvm

When I did the split, the hhvm flavor running everything was still
faster than parsertests under Zend so I have not split them.

Then we have:

  mediawiki-phpunit-hhvm-composer

It runs all the tests and I am not sure how useful it is.

Ideas?  I would like to reduce the number of jobs triggered.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso