[QA] CI weekly checkin and next meeting

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Mon May 18 22:30:25 UTC 2015

Le 13/05/2015 16:52, Antoine Musso a écrit :

> The next meeting will be on Tuesday May 19th at 14:00 UTC (16:00 CEST)
> in #wikimedia-office. The intended audience is anyone having an interest
> in continuous integration and having actions run automatically on code
> changes.
>
> Next meeting agenda
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Continuous_integration/Meetings/2015-05-19

Hello,

The meeting is happening as usual at 2pm UTC.  The whole Releease
Engineering team will be present since we have an offsite in France and
we will use today meeting has a showcase for triaging a project tasks.

I will probably shift the meeting soonish to better accommodate SF timezone.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso