[QA] next steps for apps CI

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Wed May 13 15:26:46 UTC 2015

(Adding in qa at lists so others who care about QA/CI will see this.)

<quote name="Brian Gerstle" date="2015-05-13" time="11:19:42 -0400">
> Now that the apps engineers have written down what we want from CI & VCS
> <https://docs.google.com/a/wikimedia.org/document/d/1f6Non-eUVfuMvm0r8Y4smqn3sAN39uCcqCvl5d0dXls/edit?usp=sharing>,
> let's get together and talk about how to make it happen.

Thanks for that.

Can you create an "EPIC" task for that in Phab so we can track follow
up/subtasks etc?

> Are you guys available to talk next week or should we talk in person at the
> Lyon hackathon?

Next week the RelEng team is all at an offsite in France (from Monday
through Friday morning when we travel to the hackathon), so let's chat
at the Hackathon.

Let's make it a session if we can.

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| identi.ca: @greg                A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |