[QA] Run UploadWizard API integration test against production...

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Mon Jan 27 16:59:41 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 11:53 PM, Aaron Arcos <aarcos.wiki at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just changed <https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/109335/> the script to
> support environment variables (MEDIAWIKI_USER and MEDIAWIKI_PASSWORD).

Thanks, but I have forgot that since we use different users and passwords
at different sites we need something a bit more complicated. I did my best
to implement the change, but my Python-fu is not the best[1].

Also, we would like to get this script to run against every beta build.

I am not sure I understood you. I have created two Jenkins jobs[2]. One
runs at commons.wikimedia.org, the other one at
commons.wikimedia.beta.wmflabs.org. The first one runs every 6 hours, the
second one pulls Git repository every minute and runs if there are new
commits. Both jobs ping #wikimedia-qa IRC channel every time the job
finishes (pass or fail). Also, both jobs send e-mail notification (to
aarcos.wiki at gmail.com cmcmahon at wikimedia.org gtisza at wikimedia.org
zfilipin at wikimedia.org) if the job fails.

Let me know if something needs to be changed[3].

Željko
--
1: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/109661
2: https://wmf.ci.cloudbees.com/view/r-uw/