[QA] Run UploadWizard API integration test against production...

Aaron Arcos aarcos.wiki at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 22:53:38 UTC 2014

Hi there Željko,

  Just changed <https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/109335/> the script to
support environment variables (MEDIAWIKI_USER and MEDIAWIKI_PASSWORD).
Gergo tested it and it worked fine. Please,
let us know if anything else.

  Also, we would like to get this script to run against every beta build.
The sooner
we detect bugs, the cheaper they are to fix. Let us know how we can help for
this to happen.

Thanx again !