[QA] Reg::Commit messages

jagori samajdar jagori79 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 11:11:56 UTC 2014

Hi Antoine,

Thanks so much for your feedback.
Gemfile.lock has no new changes except for the Windows platform specific
changes.I wasn't sure if that should be committed.Regarding the gherkin
dependency on multi_json part,would sure look into that.
Thanks for reviewing the code and providing feedback.
Am clear with the commit message now.

Regards,
Jagori