[Gendergap] Last comment --

Migdia Chinea migdia.chinea at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 15:00:28 UTC 2011

   Archive Spam Delete     Move to Inbox Labels
  More

Gendergap Digest, Vol 9, Issue 62
InboxX

to gendergap at lists.wikimedia.org To s...
8:50 PM (11 hours ago)

 Reply |Migdia Chinea to gendergap
show details 9:15 PM (10 hours ago)

Hi Sarah -- I don't wish to issue make this my raison d'etre.  My intentions
were honorable -- my film was programmed in several prestigious festivals
before and without Wikipedia.  A  number of side stories are associated with
this film -- for example, it was screened with 24 other shorts in Seoul
(SESIFF) and Berlin on the Metros -- in over 14,000 TV monitors for a
viewership of over 3.6 people.  That is a new and innovative way to
screen festival films.  I'm aware of an 8 minute program having to do with a
Hispanic family currently being screened in the Los Angeles metro.   The
prospect of screening films like that opens up a totally new world of
possibilities for filmmakers.

I will wait and see what the article on the Huffington Post looks like.  The
article will link my film.   The article will expose predatory by a bank and
how it may be tied to the "Occupy" movement if at all.

Thanx for your comments and Dominicks's kind observations.  I still think
that the orange fellow and others used innuendo and personal attacks which
you can clearly see in comments on this forum.  They also questioned whether
the film was even screened in Cannes, which it was, and this information was
provided with a link to the Cannes catalogue.

--
Migdia & Cicero & Ulla & Tullia-Zoe & Clodia & Aurelius & Cato the Younger