[Gendergap] Fwd: [Ticket#2011100710013059] Pictorial Depictions

Andreas Kolbe jayen466 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 8 10:39:02 UTC 2011

Leilah,

I can see a number of the e-mails attached below, but it seems your first mail (or at any
rate the beginning of the conversation), is missing.

Could you outline for us what you said in your original mail? Basically, people here are
aware of the problem, are trying to work on it, and further data or specific observations are
welcome.

Andreas