[Gendergap] More Dangerous to be a Woman Than a Soldier

carolmooredc at verizon.net carolmooredc at verizon.net
Tue Oct 4 16:45:56 UTC 2011

This is something that's been on my mental list of articles to write.
Someday... "Rape in the U.S. Military"

Just searched rape U.S. military in wikipedia and just a mention of
Okinawa, not the horrific statistics.
"Crime and U.S. military" (safer article to start with to avoid AfD)
showed nothing  as well.

Put a note on feminist wikiproject (i'm flustered dealing with crashing
computer, new one in mail, and occupying DC, or a day or two anyway,
just long enough to convince them --

well, let's not talk politics... but I do have some sexist pig peace
activists I'll probably be running into... one of whom has a vanity
article on wikipedia... don't get me started...

Carol in dc