[Gendergap] vulgar jokes and sexualized environments on Wikipedia

carolmooredc at verizon.net carolmooredc at verizon.net
Sat Oct 1 14:24:32 UTC 2011

To beef up women's assertiveness so they protest, or to give more power
to some authoritarian editors to delete and block reverters, that is the
question.  Why not do both?? :-)  Or just get more assertive female admins.

A job I myself shrink at the thought of. I already have enough problems
just trying to edit the controversial articles I so often end up
editing.  But then I am a glutton for punishment - or is it merely
negative attention??