[Gendergap] Women4Wikipedia

Oliver Keyes scire.facias at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 13:14:57 UTC 2011

Could we maybe not make big overgeneralisations about what "men" think and
return to the topic at hand? This mailing list shouldn't be about
discrediting the intentions of feminists. Neither should it be about
discrediting the intentions of men, or working on the assumption that
somebody can't be both.