[Foundation-l] Image filter brainstorming: Personal filter lists

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 13:01:17 UTC 2011

On 29 November 2011 12:56, Tobias Oelgarte
<tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com> wrote:

> ... And I still want to see the "good reason for doing so". So far i
> could not find one single reason that was worthy to implement such a
> filter considering all the drawbacks it causes. That doesn't mean that

Yes.

The Board voted unanimously *twice* for the filter. They need to
individually reveal their reasoning and what convinced them so
strongly - the second time in the face of the threat of the
second-largest project forking.

Really. You just haven't told us what you each personally find so
compelling about the idea, and we can't see it. So people presume
there's financial influence or some other reason going on.

Board, if you want this problem to go away, you need to explain
yourselves, in a way that actually answers detractors. Your reasoning
is really not obvious.

- d.